Issues regarding HDR Light Studio inside Keyshot

Started by talos72, December 05, 2013, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talos72

I bought a Complete version of HDR Light Studio which would include all plugins...including one for Keyshot.  However, when I launch HDR Light Studio through the Environment tab of Projects window in Keyshot,  the HDR LIght Studio window pops up but has the word "Unlicensed" across it.  Also when I checked the license manager it claims my copy is unlicensed.  But when I directly launch the HDR Light Studio app it work fine and shows my copy is licensed. 

Anyone know if I need a separate license for the Keyshot plugin? 

Ruckus

You will need a separate license, but I don't think it costs extra. (depends on your exact purchase of HDRLS)

You will need to upload a user key, then download a license key, from the Lightmap Store.  If I remember correctly, these keys are both different than your standalone HDRLS keys.

flappinfish

You are working on a PC correct? Keyshot and HDR light studio are NOT MAC compatible.

TpwUK

@Flappinfish - Keyshot is Mac compatible as is Lightmap HDRiLightStudio. They just don't marry together via plugin like they do in windows. On Mac they are both standalone apps

Martin

Ruckus

I wouldn't refer to our workstations as simple PC's, but we are running exclusively in a Windows 7 environment.  And, what Martin said.