Black screen in Keyshot 5

Started by Burak, June 20, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burak

I have a problem with black screen in Keyshot. Please can somebody help me?
http://s3.postimg.org/5d0iaup2r/10478398_10202612348123086_755690038_o.jpg
Thank you

TpwUK

Your camera is inside your object, or you have the all black HDRi as your black plate, other than that i am clueless

Martin

janewang123

maybe u can try dragging other hdri environment into the scene?

Despot

I've got to ask this... are you using a legitimate version of KeyShot and if so, which version ?

J

DriesV

Quote from: The Metal Master on July 07, 2014, 07:48:07 AM
I've got to ask this... are you using a legitimate version of KeyShot and if so, which version ?

J

My guess is... No. KS4.0, really?
KeyShotVR is not really that ubiquitous in the KS scene. Yet Animation + VR keep popping up in the screen caps of some beginners' rants. Quite funny, I think. :)
From experience with other users I know it's quite uncommon to go 'all in' from the get-go with all modules enabled...

Dries

TpwUK

Hi J - The screen grab says it's 4.0 pro x64 - So it's an old version

Martin

Despot

Personally I think the forum should be for registered users/license holders only... now that would separate the wheat from the chaff. Would be interesting to hear what Luxion think of that.

J

Arn

Quote from: The Metal Master on July 07, 2014, 09:43:43 PM
Personally I think the forum should be for registered users/license holders only... now that would separate the wheat from the chaff. Would be interesting to hear what Luxion think of that.
That would be an excellent way of excluding anyone that is trying to get to grips with Keyshot, like people using the trial edition. I can hardly imagine a better way of scaring potential customers away.

Despot

QuoteThat would be an excellent way of excluding anyone that is trying to get to grips with Keyshot, like people using the trial edition. I can hardly imagine a better way of scaring potential customers away.

With the greatest respect, I've probably been using the forum a lot longer than you and lately, in my opinion there has been a huge influx of what I suspect to be users of pirated copies of KS. In fact in a two cases I have proof that they could well be using non legitimate licenses.

So my previous comment about a 'Walled Garden' forum makes huge sense. Why should users of pirated versions of KS reap the benefits of this forum ?

By the way, can I ask, are you a license holder or demo user ?  :)

J