The Deathwish Joyride Retro-experimental Chopper

Started by Hellboy1991, August 24, 2014, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellboy1991

This is something i did... A bike with a double V-Twin, Hubless wheels and unique 'leaf-spring' front suspension... The emphasis was on making it look a bit scary, unique and feminine at the same time ... Made in Wings, Rhino and Keyshot! ... I've also tried my hand at making it look rain-drenched here... ;)

TpwUK

Massive improvements in your modelling HellBoy, and the renders are coming along nicely too. Keep pushing it, it's certainly getting closer to what Tim calls a keeper

Martin

Arn

Not too sure about the rain, but I did have to do a double take to make sure it was a render. That means you did your job right  ;D

edwardo

Thats really good. Not to sound patronising, but you've come on leaps and bounds! I had a chuckle at the fact you have created a (really good) rendering that emulates a photograph taken on the worst of rainy, dreary days.

I like your bike concept, my only criticism is there is a lot of 'framework' going on.

Nice job
Ed

Josh3D

I like the direction of the ones with a backplate (the first and third being the best composition), just needs pushed... into the scene a little more.

Take a look at this bike shot--not the most interesting photo, but look at how the bike sits in the shot with the overcast lighting.

Hellboy1991

Yeah thats a great shot, Josh... Thanks!! and thanks, edward ;) !!! 'Stay Tuned' ... as they say :)