Keyshot 5 screen freezing PLS HELP

Started by kubafootbag, November 06, 2014, 09:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubafootbag

Hello everyone,

I have major problem with using Keyshot 5. I spent two whole days trying to figure out what's going on and that's too much for me. Please, if it's possible, help me!

I'm trying to animate model in the newest try version of Keyshot (both 5.1.57 and previous one) and each time I'm doing that my computer is freezing exactly at the moment of clicking on the name of some part I imported to Keyshot. I can do nothing, ctrl+alt+del doesn't work, keyboard and mouse neither, the only way to do whatever is to restart computer by using on/off button of my laptop.

my computer's parameters are as follows:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 
Service Pack 3 
DirectX   4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c) 
Intel Pentium III Xeon, 2266 MHz (9 x 252)  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26GHz
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (256 MB)
Mobile Intel(R) GMA 4500MHD
igxprd32 (6.14.10.5420)
and 3 GB of RAM memory

I have about 10 GB of free space on my HDD.
I cleaned the register using CCleaner.
I updated graphic card drivers.
I tried Keyshot importing both inventor and step files.

What's interesting, everything works well using camera animation, rendering and every single one other feature of the program.

Please guys, help me before I'll get crazy...

Thank you.

Kuba

KeyShot

It is likely your graphics card that is having issues with selection outlines. You can turn off selection outlines in the menu or you can try the old style selection outlines, which can be selected in preferences.

kubafootbag

OMG! I can't believe. Thank you soooooo much! It started working perfectly! You truly made my day, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I just disabled selection outlines and now everything it's all right!