I'm back. The Lamborghini Huracan Vörsteiner Wheels Edition / Gallardo Camo

Started by Nils Piirma, December 16, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

So lately I have been really busy building workstations and developing a render farm. Altho' there is a lot of work I'm still trying to render. Also for TIM - Due to being busy I haven't had the time to upload the AMG GT KSP, will do it sometime soon but I got your point across.

So besides that, and a keeping the story short, here are my latest renders. 1st the Gallardo and then the Huracan - lamborghini week for me.
Also for guys who want to get wheel and tire texturing done, i'm uploading it now to youtube, you can check it out under the name: Keyshot 5 Texturing tutorial / wheels & tire's (will link it also when it's done uploading) Also to the keyshot team: Have a nice Christmas and a Happy upcoming new year :)

LINK FOR THE TUTORIAL (personal one) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5gUP0sA6FY&feature=youtu.be

Also FYI, the Huracan was in  collab with the official Vörsteiner aftermarket car parts company in US.

feher

Looking good ! Been busy I see.
When ever you have time. Would love to show you how I attack the headlamps for you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you !
Be safe
Tim

EGON

Nils Piirma

I didn't pay so much attention to this one since it's a free work perk. but this is a preview of the Vorsteiner V-FF 104's under the Huracan that they requested me to do. here's a low quality preview.

Nils Piirma

TpwUK

Oh yeah - that one works for me, nothing like going out with a bang :)

Martin