ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH 2014

Started by Nils Piirma, January 12, 2015, 03:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

latest renders.

This was one project that consisted of close to 20 renders.

The story behind this:
One morning traveling to work I was scrolling through my instagram feed. Altho as cold as it was outside on the 5th of January 7AM @ Tallinn Estonia. I decided to write an email to a company that started following me on instagram. They commented on my pictures, but not indicating on a business relationship.

So I approched them and gave them an idea to perhaps give it a shot of getting product renders (wheels in this case).
They responded within an hour and I was given a chance to prove myself worthy for this opprutunity.

Now a week later, after hours of rendering and after hours of photoshop tinkering with mapping and everything, the best stuff I will display here. There are still more to come.

Company in Question: http://www.bcforgedwheels.co.uk/
Their daughter company 6SIXTY DESIGN

So here's my story, my renders and already one of them is on display here:
https://www.facebook.com/6sixtydesign/photos/a.1470072953261857.1073741829.1458074457795040/1525525557716596/?type=1&theater

Nils Piirma

Nils Piirma

render 3 / altho not the best

Nils Piirma

edwardo

Nice, render 4 does it for me! I saw one of these in the flesh about a week ago - they are beasts!
Nice work
Ed

Rex

Quote from: edwardo on January 12, 2015, 04:09:15 AM
Nice, render 4 does it for me! I saw one of these in the flesh about a week ago - they are beasts!
Nice work
Ed

A beast indeed! I'm also a fan of #4. Liking this one more than the yellow wheels you posted last week. Great work, looking forward to seeing more!

Speedster

Beautiful work!  I like the fourth one also, but feel the reflection on the grill face too closely emulates or mimics the grill bars.
Bill G

Arian Shamil

Nils Piirma

decided to go with a more exiting angle this time.

Nils Piirma

I call it: "Sunset Connection"

Will Gibbons

Nice work man. Just goes to show, the value in sharing your work with the world. Hope it becomes a good business relationship!

mjb

Haha
I'm 'the other guy!'
Nice to meet you!

mjb

couple of others for the 6sixty people