Rendering window issue

Started by guest83783, November 10, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest83783

Since updating to 5.1 which was supposed to solve the crashes I was having from the previous version, things have got a little worse...

After a render has finished and I close the render render window it keeps a desktop open, each time I get another dektop which I can't seem to get rid of without closing the program?

I've also had a lot of the glitches with floating windows not clearing and dissapearing when I close them, as an example, when I try the turntable animation it sits behind all the other windows after I've cosed it.

There seems to be a real issue with grouping and snapping together the windows, especially If I change the aspect or ratio...  This is a pain in the posterior.

Finally, as I've already emailed you, there is a problem with the forum using Safari  :-X

Thanks in advance guys  :D

thomasteger

What version of Mac OS X are you using?

The forum behaves fine with Safari - I use it daily.

guest83783

Maybe you should also tell Stefan that too, Thomas?

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,9235.0.html

I'm using Yosemite, please see attachements.

thomasteger

Same setup that I have - what is the issue with Safari?

guest83783

It's secondary to the problems i'm having with Keyshot crashing and oddities with the other points I've rasied but since you've asked - it's mostly unresponsive and takes and age to load so I have to use Firefox to log in and post these things.

I've checked other sites and the internet connection which is 30meg and no known issues.

Cheers

Andy

ddolezal

Hello,

just my 5cents:

The forum behaves oddly in Safari, e.g. it is not properly working when trying to use "show unread posts since last visit".
I also had to switch to chrome - which handles everything properly so far.

Regards,

Dieter

TpwUK

Hi Dieter, I use Safari here all the time, other than timing out issues when posting, i have no problems with this forum. Yosemite 10.10 with safari 8.0

Martin

ddolezal

Hello Martin,

I think I will give Safari 7.1 on Mavericks another try.

Thanks four pointing this out to me - changing to another browser for viewing the Keyshot forum was not really a nuisance, but having everything present in ones favorite browser is just more convenient.

Best regards,

Dieter

fedehorn

I have exactly the same problem, happened since when i try to put full screen mode the first time and now still I have it even though i have uninstall it and reinstall
OSX 10.10 with last version of keyshot

GokhanB

I have same full screen render problem...I can't use this mode on MacOS X Yosemite...

mikeeperez

Just wondering if this issue was ever resolved. I have the same problem, and it's such a nuisance. Thanks!