Keyshot v 6 trial

Started by gda, December 25, 2015, 02:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gda

Hello,
I have downloaded the trial version of Keyshot v6 and after I import my model and select the material that I want from the library, in this case I selected Matte Paint,  drag and dropped it to my model, I do not have the option to render.  I am currently using v 2.2.  Am I missing one step of a sequence here?  Any input you offer will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Noxzema

INNEO_MWo

Hello gda.
The UI has changed a lil bit since V2.2. Check the menu bar on the top. For short ways, you can use ctrl+p as well. Hit 'k' to see all shortcuts.
Have fun!

gda

Thank you so much for your response.  I enclose for your view a screen-grab of a model that I imported and selected matte paint for a material and after selecting CTRL-P, I still do not get the option to render.  I am attempting to render my model to assimilate white plaster of Paris or alabaster.

Esben Oxholm

Maybe the option to render an output is disabled in the trial version?

gda

The option to render in a trial version of a rendering program disabled?  I don't know how much sense that would make, but  you could be right.

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: gda on December 26, 2015, 08:13:02 AM
The option to render in a trial version of a rendering program disabled?  I don't know how much sense that would make, but  you could be right.
I think it is not uncommon for software trials to have export and saving options disabled. I've seen that quite a few times. I agree that it can be frustrating though :)

INNEO_MWo

You can have a different trial license if a reseller will register you. So take a look for a reseller of your trust (German phrase).