Main Menu

Jama`s renders

Started by jama, February 19, 2015, 02:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

Holy mother of rendering, these look fantastic! In awe.

Edit: I especially like the skulls-in-the-wall shot and the rear shot of the wet car. Wet look done post?

TpwUK

Dang you're good ! - lost for words here ...

Martin

edwardo

Love your style - its so unique. Thanks for sharing your terrain techniques - I might have to pick your brains about it another time, Id love to try something like that for a personal project Im working on in the back burners (I need to create and other-worldly, Mars-esque desert tundra environment).

Great stuff!

E

Arn

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on July 31, 2015, 03:16:16 AM
the rear shot of the wet car. Wet look done post?
I am very curious about this too, as am I about the splashes. Are those post?

jama

Hey guys,

thank you very much for your feedback.
Edwardo, anytime. Let me know when you need a help.

Splashes and smokes are all added in post.
cheers
jama

Will Gibbons

I've been gone for a bit and can't believe this massive thread post I've missed. Jama, as the rest of the community has made clear, we're in love with these images and unique use of Keyshot as a tool in your pipeline. I love how some of the ship renderings reminded me of a mash-up of old B&W photographs and Sin-City frames. Favorites of mine include the back-lit astronaut and some of the ship at sea renderings.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm one more who would love to see a webinar including your workflow and setup. So many of us (by way of industry requirements) have become familiar with ways to create what we see through our eyes, but some more artistic rendering styles are so fresh. Happy to see these.

Can't wait to see more.

jama

Hey guys.

Apologies for massive post.
Just wanted to share a few images that i did using Keyshot for my "Intro to 3D Concept Design" course.

Most of these were modelled in 3d-coat and rendered in Keyshot with some post in Photoshop.

Attaching course link as well
if anyone is interested.
https://www.learnsquared.com/courses/intro-3d-concept-design/1-2d-and-3d-techniques

Hope you like these
thanks

TpwUK

Always good to see some sci-fi stuff. Good job Jama

Martin