Main Menu

Ford Mustang 1966

Started by Varaga, May 08, 2015, 03:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varaga

The model is Ford Mustang Fastback 1965-1966 made in 3ds max. The lighting on the first two were the hdri with some pins. I Rendered lots of passes in Keyshot and composited later in photoshop. The 3rd one is straight from keyshot.

Josh3D

The paint color is great and looks really good in the first. That perspective is a bit much though. There are elements from all three that are working, but the last looks the best, imo. I'd push that one a little more and work on the tires.

Varaga

Thanks. The paint color is from the movie Bullitt with Steve Mcqueen, he drove a 1967 mustang in that movie. I know the perspectives are little off on the first two pics, the first one as you said is a little too much, on the second one its too little. Im pretty new to this whole stuff so I am noticing my errors long after I make them  :). This renders are done about a month ago.

Magnus Skogsfjord

I actually think image #2 here has serious potential. Kinda has some drama/mood about it which I like. Bring some lighting to it's side, wheels. Perhaps some slight overall brightness increase, and topping it off by turning those front lights on.

In case you already haven't; maybe have a look at Fehers tips on automotive rendering. Even though I haven't done much automotive renders, I still get a lot of tips from his videos.

Varaga

I  noticed the video after I did these renders about a month ago. Will watch it soon when I will start rendering my other car models with keyshot.

guest84672

Varaga