You've heard of the Whitehouse - Here's the Peachy Room

Started by TpwUK, May 18, 2015, 05:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

Hi Martin!
I notice that through the progression of images it's gone from "peachy" to "pinky".  Is that by choice, or is it a result of cumulative tweaks?
Bill G
PS: I showed these to my wife Geri.  That opened a whole new kettle of worms!  I should know better after 46 years!

TpwUK

The peachy has ripened to pink. I was trying different materials to try and reduce the noise i was getting.

QuotePS: I showed these to my wife Geri.  That opened a whole new kettle of worms!  I should know better after 46 years!

Dang, hope i am not going to be held accountable, i'll have to start posting images with T&C's attached - lol
My wife used to say if you're spending that much on computer equipment you can get me a new kitchen or new shoes, washing machine etc etc

Martin

Speedster

QuoteMy wife used to say if you're spending that much on computer equipment you can get me a new kitchen
That's funny!  After I got my BOXX 32 core machine (which Geri talked me into- she knows all!) I designed her a new kitchen and studio addition, both now completed.  Only thing left is the bedroom, and she just got back with color samples! Not looking forward to the weekend!
Bill G