Angelo Simeonidis's Majestic

Started by TpwUK, May 23, 2015, 03:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TpwUK

Working on this crazy Mech Warrior for Angelo Simeonidis nearly 200,000 NURBs surfaces and KS6 build .97 is handling it really well guys. I am building this from multiple 3DM files from Rhino v5 RC1 OS X version, after assigning materials and textures, the file is saved as a BIP. All good so far, but then when i want to combine these elements into a scene the BIP files have to be imported back in, this is where the nag is. It's not a bug more a usability flaw, when I say Import, the file selector opens up, you choose the file to import, then up pops a confirmation where the default is Open rather than import, so i again have to select import from the confirmation dialog. This gets very annoying when working with multiple import files.

It just needs a remember this option tick box to fix it - The other niggle is that i have to import BIP files in one at once, any chance of seeing multi-select for BIP format, after all it is the native KS format.

Martin

Rex

Martin,

I have submitted the request to remember the bip import setting.

Scripting allows a multi object import. I will get some more information regarding this tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rex