Main Menu

Quick interior test

Started by edwardo, June 14, 2015, 08:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edwardo

Not an 'amazing shot' by any means, but thought i'd share. Was helping some friends plan their (tiny) bathroom renovation. Modelled the space and imported it into KS6 Beta.  Wow, 3 minutes later I have the beginnings of a well lit (closed) space! All I had to do was click the "interior mode" button in the new "lighting" tab. This is lit just from a sun/sky hrdi coming through the window (no glass in it though - I'll try that later).

Frankly, I'm blown away!  :o

TpwUK

It is pretty neat isn't it :)

Martin

edwardo

It sure is!  ;D

Mods: should I move this to the keyshot beta shots thread (which hasn't been used since ks5 beta last year)?

Speedster

Us beta testers been given permission to post our 6 beta work in public.  I was just hoping someone other than I would be first! As you know, we've seen work already that rivals or exceeds the finest the top CG houses have ever done! But hey, KeyShot 6 is so over-the-top that it's good to start putting the word out!
Bill G

edwardo

another...

edwardo

another...

edwardo

Can anyone donate some towels geometry to me? Would be most grateful, thanks

edwardo

TpwUK

You can only get three models from them for free and then you have buy credits or upload so choose wisely :)

Martin

Despot

Very cool Edwardo... putting glass in shouldn't pose a problem as far as rendering is concerned.

J

edwardo

Thanks Martin, I will choose wisely.

Thanks Jon,
Yea, the second image has glass in. It slowed the whole thing down by about 0.5%, roughly. FRICKIN AMAZING! Cant wait to render up some interiors/architecture that I actually like!

viva ks6!

edwardo

bit more detail...

jhiker

Magnus Skogsfjord

This is really coming along nicely! Loving it!

P.S. That rubber ducky looks familiar ;)