Main Menu

Greeble Madness

Started by Despot, June 24, 2015, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

Found a 'Greeble' plugin for Cinema 4D - so couldn't resist doing a couple of renders

The Utah Teapot render has an Occlusion overlay - the 'Pipe Torus' render has post processed DOF using KS's Depth Map and DOF Pro

Cheers

J

TpwUK

And hey still ooh soo cool after all these years :)
Nice renders buddy

Martin

Despot

A greebled KS Logo...

TpwUK

You're having fun there aintcha ? Another cool render though

Martin

Josh3D

Ooooh, man. Too much fun. Will have to get my hand's on this. Lovin' the KeyShot Mat Ball!

PhilippeV8

QuoteA greeble or nurnie is a fine detailing added to the surface of a larger object that makes it appear more complex, and therefore more visually interesting. It usually gives the audience an impression of increased scale. The detail can be made from simple geometric primitives (such as cylinders, cubes, and rectangles), or more complex shapes, such as pieces of machinery (cables, tanks, sprockets). Greebles are often present on models or drawings of fictional spacecraft or architectural constructs in science fiction and are used in the movie industry (special effects).

.... I had no idea  :P  HUGE disapointment now knowing that you didn't model all those poly's ...............................................................................

naah not really ;)
Great renders!

Despot

Thanks guys...

Your humour always cracks me up Philippe  :D