VW GOLF GOLD / BLUE and other cool colors.

Started by Nils Piirma, July 12, 2015, 01:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

This one IMO is even better in some cases.

PhilippeV8

Hmm ... still like the one mentioned before best  ;)
I kinda like the (what some would probably call) "blown out" look ... high contrasty ...  It's more an artistic mood-setting image, so that's all OK for me.  Your latest doesn't show much I think .. very dark .. different mood ..

Nils Piirma

I'm done with this project, boom! going out with a bang :D

edwardo

Ha, thats awesome. Totally over the top, but in a good way  :D

PhilippeV8

Haha nice .. kinda shows the mood of the weather here lately ... should be mid-summer but looks more like gray fall ..

Also them weels look like spinning at at least 2000 RPM ! Wouldn't put my finger near them  ;)

Nils Piirma

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on July 15, 2015, 06:01:05 AM
Haha nice .. kinda shows the mood of the weather here lately ... should be mid-summer but looks more like gray fall ..

Also them weels look like spinning at at least 2000 RPM ! Wouldn't put my finger near them  ;)

Atleast is a good thought :D tho getting the right blur on this took me 9000 revolutions in KS in 1 second :D calculate that RPM :D

Speedster

Where's the tire smoke?  That would really nail it!  Good job all around!
Bill G

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Speedster on July 15, 2015, 06:12:04 AM
Where's the tire smoke?  That would really nail it!  Good job all around!
Bill G

if you want to add it, go ahead :D I'm not bothered adding tire smoke to FW drive cars :D

Esben Oxholm

Very cool shots!

For the last one, next time you should add motion blur to you environment as well, to get your reflections to mach the backplate :)

Also at the "GOLF_INSIDE.633.jpg" you should look at the resolution of your asphalt texture. It looks way too small for the size you've rendered.

Alang7™

Nils Piirma

a bit more editing in 4k of the latest.
I can't do better than that :D for atleast now.

slater

Orange..is simply awesome..love it!
Good work again