MK.VII GOLF

Started by Shubham_Kapoor, July 17, 2015, 03:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shubham_Kapoor

let's play some golf!
HDRI: Hand-Made

Need some replies here! I feel lonely lol  ;D

TpwUK

That's a really good render, nice work on the lighting it picks the detail out really well.
Two niggles for you ...

Needs Anti-Aliasing at that resolution and the bump on the discs looks too heavy/deep for the cameras position

Otherwise it's a super job

Martin

Shubham_Kapoor

Thank You Sir. I will work on those mistakes I have done. :D

Nils Piirma

He's one of my followers and close friends, he does an amazing job and I was suprised today by myself that he can do this thing, anyways man, good job, keep it up and maybe some day you can reach the level that even outbeats Tim's :D No offence. Anyways, long story short, days teaching this guy has paid off, he's doing a wonderful job.

Nils Piirma

also i have one thing to nag about, "hand made" nope douche' its HDRI editor made by mouse, now sit down and enjoy the ride! :D

Alang7™

Juan_Martin

Very awesome work! What did you use for the tires ? is it a sticker, modeled or a mapped texture ?

feher

Great work !!! This is not your best work !!!!
Every image is getting better and better.  I hope someday you do become better then me. At the rate your going it might be happening sooner then later.
Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work.
Tim

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: nilspiirma3d on July 17, 2015, 11:07:16 AM
also i have one thing to nag about, "hand made" nope douche' its HDRI editor made by mouse, now sit down and enjoy the ride! :D
I actually made the HDRI in Photoshop to have more control over the softboxes, exposure , contrast of an individual softbox. Also in Photoshop I can make softbox of any shape to fit  the model. But Yeah should not write Hand Made. Thanks for the replies though. Best day of my life. :D

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: Juan_Martin on July 17, 2015, 12:37:47 PM
Very awesome work! What did you use for the tires ? is it a sticker, modeled or a mapped texture ?
I used a texture ma with UV Co ordinates.
Bump Height- 0.2
Color map with Brightness- 0.1
Roughness with high sample rate of something about 0.1 to get more reflections.

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: feher on July 17, 2015, 03:08:07 PM
Great work !!! This is not your best work !!!!
Every image is getting better and better.  I hope someday you do become better then me. At the rate your going it might be happening sooner then later.
Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work.
Tim
Sure I will get better and better! Never Stop learning that's my idea.
Thanks for the appreciation, But I can never get better than you, You are like sky to me.