Wheels on the Bike go round and round

Started by feher, July 19, 2015, 05:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Here is something different from me. No cars !!!!!
I was playing with Keyshot 6 beta. I wanted to try out some of the new features. This scene I used the following new features:
Edit Geometry - I needed to separate a few faces and break out some parts more. Never had to leave Luxion KeyShot NICE !!!
Material Graph - One of the biggest new feature. We are able to layer materials now. With multiple textures, bumps...etc. The brick wall is one material I created using this feature. All of the materials I created in this scene uses the graph feature. Brick wall is the most noticeable.
Lens Shift - We are able to square up the verticals and horizontal lines. This will help the interior folks.
Interior Lighting preset - This setting features direct and indirect lighting with shadows that is optimized for
interior illumination. This is intended for complex interior illumination with indirect lighting. The
interior lighting changes the environment lighting to a global spherical illumination that no longer
includes shadows below the object
Love the new version of Keyshot 6 they have put so much into this release I can't recommend this enough if you have a older version of Keyshot and haven't updated in a while I say now is the time once it's released. You won't be disappointed.
I only used three new features out of twenty five. A lot more playing needs to happen.
I added a image called CG at a glance. It shows most of the stuff I used to create this image. I like to show non artist this. It's hard for people to see all the work that goes into creating our images, animations. Without showing what goes on under the final image.  ;D
The models I used for this can be found here: https://www.behance.net/.../21797423/FREE-3D-Models-collection
Data Prep - Maya
Render Solution - Keyshot 6 beta
Post - Photoshop
Enjoy
Tim

TpwUK

That's a good render too Tim, it's nice to see you peddling your other skills :P

Martin

feher

Quote from: TpwUK on July 19, 2015, 05:55:35 PM
That's a good render too Tim, it's nice to see you peddling your other skills :P

Martin

No pun intended right....lol Thanks Martin !

Shubham_Kapoor

I am in love with the brick wall. Can't wait for the release though. ;D

Esben Oxholm

Great render. I love the mood and the lighting!

Magnus Skogsfjord

+1 on that brick wall and the mood. Looks great!

Josh3D

Love it Tim, and thanks for the breakdown on what you used!

KeyShot

Despot

Great render Tim, since I'm a 'texture' guy myself, I particularly like the brick wall... the lightings wonderful too  :)

J

rfollett

Can anyone download the Version 6 beta - or just a select few?