Main Menu

Mobile Device

Started by Will Gibbons, October 19, 2014, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gibbons

Not sure if this belongs here or not. For an old project I needed to upload 'images' only so... I did a quick turntable in KS5, output 125 frames for a 5 sec rotation, then loaded files into stack in PS Cs6, then create frames from layers, and save for web. Result... animated gif image.

Hmm, didn't seem to work here. At the bottom of this page linked below, you can see the result. Not sure if there's anywhere here I can embed a gif.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/20625479/Javafone-Just-Coffee-Trade

Josh3D

Hey Will, just added it as an attachment. Think it just needed a bit too load. Looks great!!

angelina22

Its an very old device model.

Will Gibbons

theAVator

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on September 15, 2015, 06:07:42 AM
Quote from: angelina22 on May 15, 2015, 03:24:04 AM

Thanks?

hahaha

Great quality on the gif, really crisp and clear and smooth movement. 125 frames will do that i suppose.
How's the size? I would think that many frames would really bloat the end product. Most gifs I see or work with are usually 10-25 frames max.

Will Gibbons

Quote from: theAVator on October 16, 2015, 07:58:35 AM
Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on September 15, 2015, 06:07:42 AM
Quote from: angelina22 on May 15, 2015, 03:24:04 AM

Thanks?

hahaha

Great quality on the gif, really crisp and clear and smooth movement. 125 frames will do that i suppose.
How's the size? I would think that many frames would really bloat the end product. Most gifs I see or work with are usually 10-25 frames max.

This one isn't enormous, but still 7mb. I remember scaling it down little by little and exporting it with different settings for hours until I got something that wasn't too big (file-wise) without scaling it down too much. Thanks tho. Originally, I had it about 800px tall and that wouldn't work so well on certain websites etc.