Main Menu

Mercedes C250 AMG

Started by E.Sirbu, April 26, 2015, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Sirbu

Hi all! Few day ago Imade these two renders, but I am not soo happy about the result :( What do you think about them?
Backplate by Patrick Nouhailler https://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick_nouhailler/

E.Sirbu

Sorry for double posting I did't see it uploaded only one render :D

Josh3D

Hey Emanuel, first thing I notice is that the perspective is off on both of them, more so with the one driving away. The paint color of the one driving toward looks more gray than the white/cream I think you are trying to achieve.

For a cloudy day, I would expect to see some clouds reflecting. There are quite a few hot spots as well.

I'd remove the mile marker and work that green out of the driver side tail light, in the version driving away.

A little more work and these will be great!

Nils Piirma

Quote from: josh3d on April 27, 2015, 05:20:50 AM
Hey Emanuel, first thing I notice is that the perspective is off on both of them, more so with the one driving away. The paint color of the one driving toward looks more gray than the white/cream I think you are trying to achieve.

For a cloudy day, I would expect to see some clouds reflecting. There are quite a few hot spots as well.

I'd remove the mile marker and work that green out of the driver side tail light, in the version driving away.

I'mma have to agree with Josh on these small niggly little faults here in there, I'd suggest trying to go with a yellow color perhaps, a bit more contrast in the context :)

And man that Panel gap is huge :D Looks like mercedes engineers are going to have a leaky shell :D

word9989

E.Sirbu

Quote from: josh3d on April 27, 2015, 05:20:50 AM

Thanks for your answer and sorry I am didn't answer till now.

I made a new render with that mercedes and I think this time it looks better :D What do you think?

Adi79

...no driver in the cars on the road, but looks great!