Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Started by Alang7™, August 15, 2015, 05:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alang7™

TpwUK

Great looking model, not sure what's happening with the reflection though on that left door glass. I am thinking it's just an angle thing, but whatever it is, it's causing me a distraction and is forcing my eyes to keep focusing on that.

Martin

Alang7™

Thank you Martin.  :)

Yes, you're right ... the problem is caused by ENV i think. Anyway, you think that i wrong the reflection values on the glass ?  :)

Speedster

Neat!  Just a slight tweak of the HDR (maybe height?) would pop the windshield.  Or try adding a pin (vertical rectangular, perhaps on an angle) to throw a reflection over the surface.  You may want to play more with the white paint.  white is the most difficult, and Tim Feher has shown a number of tips when dealing with white.  To me it has a slight yellow cast that does not work with the stark environment and backplate.

Keep pushing it!  But not to far!

Bill G

Alang7™

Uhmmhm, i don't know, really. I can give it a try, but for me it's not so easy :)

Thanks for your tips :)

Anyway, another rendering coming soon. Maybe tomorrow, so stay tuned :)

Despot

I like your renderings, but for me, on this one, the car colour doesn't fit the backplate somehow, perhaps try a blue ?

J

slater

Backplate It is predominantly white color, and car is also White , so eyes focus is confusing, i will try a brilliant red, and if i can suggest, for me car Alignment doesn't fit with backplate Flooring, i will try to adjust , and showing only 3 car wheels.
regards

Despot

Quote from: slater on August 15, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
Backplate It is predominantly white color, and car is also White , so eyes focus is confusing, i will try a brilliant red, and if i can suggest, for me car Alignment doesn't fit with backplate Flooring, i will try to adjust , and showing only 3 car wheels.
regards

Hey Slater, do you know the meaning of the words 'original thought' ?  :)  :)

slater

Quote from: The Metal Master on August 16, 2015, 12:59:04 AM
Quote from: slater on August 15, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
regards

Hey Slater, do you know the meaning of the words 'original thought' ?  :)  :)
Maybe not..please could you explain me?
Thx

Despot

I was saying that your comment was essentially an amalgam of what myself and TpwUK had said previously.... that's all  :)

PhilippeV8

Perspective is indeed way off .. look at the floor tiles ...

Robb63

I think the door glass fell off the holders! It happened to me all the time in my 70's cars  :)

Alang7™

Okay guys, thanks alot for your tips :)

Another render coming soon ... maybe tonight :)

Alang7™

HLeandre