3D Artist Magazine Issue 85 KeyShot 25 Tips & Tricks Feature

Started by Despot, September 10, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

**I mistakenly deleted the whole thread last night whilst attempting to modify it, just got around to reinstating it this morning, sorry... my bad**

A bunch of us (experts, as they are calling us  ::) ) contributed to a feature which is in Issue 85 of 3D Artist Magazine... on sale now in your leading newsagents !! 'plug' 'plug'

http://www.3dartistonline.com/

I was lucky enough to get one of my images on the front cover (QuadBot render, bottom left) and other artists like Esben Oxholm, Bill Gould (Speedster) and Will Gibbons had their images used on the contents page (Bill) and elsewhere in the article. Esben's brilliant watch image was used to great effect...

I've attached a couple of images (all from 3D Artists Website) as I'm not allowed to publish the article itself here

It's honestly a brilliant feature and well worth a read...

Go KeyShot !! :)

J

Chad Holton

PhilippeV8

(y) like the result  :)  Congratulations y'all .. job well done.

Shame I couldn't join you guys in this.  Can't install software on my own here.  I'd need IT to install each new release of the beta program in order to actualy help with the testing.  And being that the article was all about KS6 ..  I'll see later down the road if I can still find some tips/tricks after release and I'll share them here  ;D

Will Gibbons

Great post John! Thanks for sharing it! I bought a digital copy as I'm in the US. I'm certainly not on your guys' level, but it's motivating to be able to contribute to such a publication. Congrats on making the cover!