Custom Fiat 500... Yet another Fiat this week in the forum

Started by Nils Piirma, August 14, 2015, 02:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

I got approached by the owner of the HURACANTALK club. Which is world wide famous for their LAMBO's and such. And since he needs a small car for town travels, he thought of customizing it, not heavily but to make it stand out of the rest of the FIAT's a little.

A small car, not a whole lot to do, yet we still managed to talk on the same page, and this is what we came up.

The STEFAN Edition FIAT 500.
Wheels: Enkei RS50RR's

Stripe is classical. and roof has gone from glossy white to satin black, same color as the wheels.

I did some editing work to make it look like studio shot. Still some gradient light edges can be seen, but other than that. Here's the endresult.

edwardo

Thats nice Nils! Subtle, tasteful. Render looks good too (tiny bit of tessellation on the front wheel hub, but I only noticed that because its a 5K image!!)

I'v been driving my lady friends fiat500 about for a few weeks now - they really are great fun, and the perfect choice for getting about a city, hence why about one in three cars here seems to be a 500! So maybe its worth customising yours just to find it easier in a parking lot!

E

Nils Piirma

Quote from: edwardo on August 17, 2015, 04:36:07 AM
Thats nice Nils! Subtle, tasteful. Render looks good too (tiny bit of tessellation on the front wheel hub, but I only noticed that because its a 5K image!!)

I'v been driving my lady friends fiat500 about for a few weeks now - they really are great fun, and the perfect choice for getting about a city, hence why about one in three cars here seems to be a 500! So maybe its worth customising yours just to find it easier in a parking lot!

E

Hahha, yeah, in terms of tesselation, i forgot to smooth the model :D

Also I did a re-render of the car in a white scenario almost following TIM's render. We grabbed some parts together here.
The orange one in this post. Just UPDATED the post.

edwardo

Nils Piirma

I tried to make an outdoor shot.

Josh3D