Main Menu

Darth Revan

Started by Juan_Martin, August 22, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan_Martin

Hello guys, just some renders of my favorite Sith Lord, Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic. I modeled it with Zbrush (mask made in maya), and rendered with Luxion's Keyshot. Composite made with photoshop :). All of my love for your time  ;D

Despot

Very cool indeed... the work on the cloak is especially good

Juan_Martin

Thank you Metal Master ! Glad you like it :)

edwardo

This is great. Agree with MM, the cloak fibres are fantastic! Could you throw a tiny, tiny bit of light onto his right hand knuckles? At the moment you don't see them at all and it kind of looks like he's wearing a mitten.

E

rembem

Chad Holton

I thought the same thing as Ed regarding the mitten. I would take a look at the boots as well - maybe make the bottom of them a darker gray or black. Overall, I really like it! Thanks for sharing.

edwardo

QuoteI thought the same thing as Ed regarding the mitten. I would take a look at the boots as well - maybe make the bottom of them a darker gray or black. Overall, I really like it! Thanks for sharing.

Yea the boots look a bit like me uncle Davy's polio shoes. But hey, maybe Darth Revan needed orthopaedic shoes??

Its a shame I can't see more of the mask - it looks cool as fu....

good work!

Josh3D

This is hands down one of the best visuals I've seen of Revan. Definitely one of the coolest looking Star Wars baddies. Agree that the shoes look a little thick though.

djorzgul

8) Super cool.
I'd just do something with hands/fists... they look too small or they're just too dark... Maybe arms in general are a bit short?
Anyway, great piece of work.

Juan_Martin

Hey guys ! thanks for all the insight !

I've been checking all of what you said and you are right about the hands! they are a little bit small along with the saber hilts. I will get to work on them and take your advice into consideration; hahaha I will also work on a new design for those boots. I wanted them to look very simple but you're right, maybe they are a little bit too round. It's been refreshing to read your opinions guys, thanks a lot for your time :D

Will Gibbons

Looks like you've gotten some good feedback here. I'm eager to see a re-work if/when you get to it. Nice so far!