Main Menu

Mercedes 300SL

Started by E.Sirbu, August 24, 2015, 02:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Sirbu

Two new renders! Opinions? Advices?

Josh3D

The first one is really interesting, but a little hot on the hood. Having the light hit the upper edges of the emblem would add so much to the shot, give it some dimension-it's almost indiscernible as it is now.

Despot

I agree with Josh about the first one, it also looks a little tilted... or it could just be my old peepers

In my opinion the very first image in this thread is brilliant, love it

J

syrom

Nice render .  I like it.

E.Sirbu

Thanks! I tried to remade it:

Josh3D

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. It's a shame the model is tessellated so much--the reflections look a bit rough  :-\

Will Gibbons

Wow. Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Great stuff. I personally love that bird's eye view at night. Very cinematic and interesting to me. Seems like you're getting better by taking action on everyone's advice.

Keep killing it!

theAVator

I like em all.
I don't care if they're "realistic" looking or not, there's something about the stylized looks that are intriguing to me.

That said, the last couple are bugging the crap out of me because of the wheel camber. I like the look to them stylistically, but my eyes keep getting drawn to the wheels and thinking about how fast the driver must wear through tires....