Main Menu

Red Epic Scarlet X

Started by Arian Shamil, September 21, 2015, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Hi!
I did something different from a car again (i like to change sometimes :) )
I found this model on Turbosquid....it was a Vray scene...So i used the nude obj model...I recreated the materials, the texture and i tried to recreate the scene with Keyshot....I'd love to have more time to spend on it..it was a nice way to use a little free time :) ...but anyway, it is always fun doing some experiment with KS :)

For full detail check here: http://arianshamil.com/w/red-epic-scarlet-x/

TpwUK

QuoteI did something different from a car again (i like to change sometimes :) )

It's good to swap n change subjects Arian - Nice results too :)

Martin

PhilippeV8

This a camera ?  If so, how cool is that thing lookin !

Arian Shamil

Quote from: TpwUK on September 21, 2015, 02:24:46 PM
QuoteI did something different from a car again (i like to change sometimes :) )

It's good to swap n change subjects Arian - Nice results too :)

Martin

Thank you very much Martin :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on September 22, 2015, 02:29:48 AM
This a camera ?  If so, how cool is that thing lookin !

Yes! It is one of the best professional camera available today...(and one of the most expensive...but the quality has a cost! :D)
Search in internet Red camera.
I rendered just the body....you can customize it adding specific lens, display ecc ecc...anyway...the only body, with the cheapest sensor (14MP) cost around 10000$.
;)

PhilippeV8

QuoteScarlet-X is a professional digital stills and motion capture camera that comes with one of two sensors – the 14 megapixel Mysterium-X sensor or the 19 megapixel Red Dragon sensor.[15] Scarlet-X cameras with the Red Dragon sensor are known as Scarlet Dragons. The Scarlet Dragon, formerly an upgrade option, was announced as a for-purchase product at NAB 2013.[16]

Scarlet-X cameras are modular—each camera can be customized to customer needs. Like all Red cameras, Scarlet-X has interchangeable lens mounts.[17]

SCARLET shoots regular speeds of up to 30fps at 4K and up to 120 fps at 2k. At 5K, it can't exceed 18fps.

What numbers  ???
I don't even want to know the price  ;D  This is not amateur/hobby-grade material haha.

PhilippeV8

However, picture a canon or nikon going this look for a DSLR ... has something retro/industrial 'bout it.

Arian Shamil

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on September 22, 2015, 02:39:14 AM
QuoteScarlet-X is a professional digital stills and motion capture camera that comes with one of two sensors – the 14 megapixel Mysterium-X sensor or the 19 megapixel Red Dragon sensor.[15] Scarlet-X cameras with the Red Dragon sensor are known as Scarlet Dragons. The Scarlet Dragon, formerly an upgrade option, was announced as a for-purchase product at NAB 2013.[16]

Scarlet-X cameras are modular—each camera can be customized to customer needs. Like all Red cameras, Scarlet-X has interchangeable lens mounts.[17]

SCARLET shoots regular speeds of up to 30fps at 4K and up to 120 fps at 2k. At 5K, it can't exceed 18fps.

What numbers  ???
I don't even want to know the price  ;D  This is not amateur/hobby-grade material haha.

ahahahah yeah!
This not absolutely for an amateur use....
This is for who have a lot of money to spent on it!
For example....For "the hobbit"....the first movie released in 4K @ 48fps (not the classic 24fps) They've used Red cameras ;)

alexx

as the name says. The epic IS EPIC! :)
let's see some drama shots

Josh3D

Very nice. RED actually use KeyShot  ;)

Arian Shamil

SergioBL

Very interesting product Arian! The renders are awesome!

Arian Shamil

Will Gibbons

Like Josh said, RED uses KeyShot and is located just down the road from the KS HQ (very close to where I used to work). I got to use one of the RED Epic cameras on a couple occasions. They're insane.

As to the aesthetics and design... RED Digital Cinema was started by the same guy who started Oakley (the eyewear company) and so the design and culture has some similarities being the robust, military, industrial aesthetics.

All that aside, I love this rendering. Straight-forward product rendering but very clean results. Nice!

govind

Wow, this is an awesome render