Polichora: 4 Dimension Geometry

Started by Eldar, September 11, 2015, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldar

Hi!  this is my model: A Hypercube, an object lives only in the fourth dimension. This is noy his real form, only his 3 dimensional shadow. Model in Rhino render in KeyShot 5

Despot

Nice render, I did some Strange Attractors in KS5 which I haven't shown yet, now I might...

J

Eldar

slater

Nice idea render...
but..4th dimension it's only a theory..3 dimension + time t1....

edwardo

QuoteNice idea render...

Time isn't real (or linear)... its just our stupid brains that perceive it that way - but thats a whole long, strange topic to get into.

Whatever happened to those fractal materials for KS4? I remember Metal Master doing some pretty cool bits of 'sculpture' with them.

Despot

QuoteNice idea render...

You are taking this out of context Slater...

Some fractals live numerically in four dimensions i.e, they use 4 dimensional complex numbers instead of 2 dimensional complex numbers, and can be visualised in 3D using slicing methods

Look at Luxion's Pi Day thread here :

https://www.keyshot.com/2013/keyshot-pi-day-fractal-download/

Eldar...

This is a link to my 'Sculptures' Edwardo mentioned, if you're interested :)

https://www.keyshot.com/2013/fractals-among-us-download-this-keyshot-material-ball-fractal/

J

Eldar

QuoteSome fractals live numerically in four dimensions i.e, they use 4 dimensional complex numbers instead of 2 dimensional complex numbers, and can be visualised in 3D using slicing methods

exactly Metal Mater. I'm very glad you post your work thanks, I share my hipercube model in the "Share-Digital Models" secction. Hope you find it interesting :D

By the way it´s amazing to be a 3 dimension living creature with conscience ??? living in a universe with 11 dimensions (according to Stephen Hawking) and a non linear, non infinite time. Where espace cannot separe to time