Ferrari 488 GTB studio renderings

Started by Arian Shamil, September 14, 2015, 03:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Ciao to everybody
I tried to do some studio rendering usign just the ies and emissive light of keyshot...i didn't use the hdr illumination....
it is an experiment :)
The subject is the nice Ferrari 488 GTB
Any suggestion, as always, is welcome :)

For full detail check here http://arianshamil.com/w/ferrari-488-gtb-01/

Josh3D

The paint colors look incredible. The perspective feels like it's pushing the passenger side into the ground a tad. Or maybe it's just the camera angle.

INNEO_MWo

The shape on the left side of the windshield is lost to the background. Was that your intention?
IMHO the to light is too big. A nice and thin light would pop up the shape of the light lines.

It's a good start - and it has some details left to do.

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 15, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
The paint colors look incredible. The perspective feels like it's pushing the passenger side into the ground a tad. Or maybe it's just the camera angle.

Hi Josh!
Thanks a lot about the paint colors ;)
About the "pushing" is the camera angle......but anyway it means the angle is not perfect because it 100% true what you noticed...the perspective feels that! ;)
I'll try to fix it...I'll do some other render with this studio setup and I'll try to fix this :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: MWo on September 15, 2015, 11:38:29 AM
The shape on the left side of the windshield is lost to the background. Was that your intention?
IMHO the to light is too big. A nice and thin light would pop up the shape of the light lines.

It's a good start - and it has some details left to do.

Hi MWo.
yeap it was my intention this camera angle but like i said with Josh....the perspective created with this camera angle feels excatly what you and josh are saying to me.
I'll change it in my next shot that i'll do with this scene :)
And i Agree with the light too!
If i look better there are a lot of things who don't satisfied me....but it was a fast experiment to create to use just the light of Keyshto without an hdri maps :)
Thanks a lot about all the suggestion!
Ciao to everybody :)

TpwUK

It's definitely a strange optical illusion. If you look at the grey version it does not suffer from the tilt effect ... Or at least not to my eyes :/

Martin

Arian Shamil

:) Yeah..it's strange...to my eyes the trick seems identical to all the 3 images :)