Main Menu

Laraki Epitome

Started by Mahmoud, September 21, 2015, 02:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahmoud

My first Automotive render
Thanks my friend Nicholas for the model  :-*

Check the full project here BEHANCE (all passess included) : https://www.behance.net/gallery/29711765/Laraki-Epitome
I hope you like it ♥ comments and critics are welcome

slater

Quote from: Mahmoud on September 22, 2015, 01:17:36 AM
>:( ?? This  My first Automotive render , i am a beguinner ... thanks for the encouragement and constructive critiques  .
That's something you'll have to live with!..maybe nobody will comment or maybe someone will comment....

Shubham_Kapoor

>:( ?? This  My first Automotive render , i am a beguinner ... thanks for the encouragement and constructive critiques  .
Hey, Sorry for the late replies man. I am not a professional but i can help you, Good going for the first rendering. Also welcome to the automotive group if you are into this. I would say try to bump up the car paint samples and try using some post production in lightroom and photoshop it will effect your rendering a lot.
-Shubham

Mahmoud

Quote from: Shubham_Kapoor on September 22, 2015, 02:56:03 AM
Hey, Sorry for the late replies man. I am not a professional but i can help you, Good going for the first rendering. Also welcome to the automotive group if you are into this. I would say try to bump up the car paint samples and try using some post production in lightroom and photoshop it will effect your rendering a lot.
-Shubham

Ohh thank you ! i will try my best to improve !! thank you for the advice ;)

Mahmoud

Quote from: slater on September 22, 2015, 02:51:25 AM
That's something you'll have to live with!..maybe nobody will comment or maybe someone will comment....

loool this is a misunderstanding ! yesterday someone commented first on my post and he did not encourage me and he said that i should not do such horrible render for such a good car !!! i replied to him but he deleted his post that's why it look like i am angry for the luck of constructive critics ... sorry for that

TpwUK

It's a "not too bad a render", but the composition is bad, those wing mirrors look like robot hands, one snatching a lump of rock from that stone pile behind it, and the other has successfully harvested a lump from somewhere else. Respect given to getting all the detail into the front of the car, but at that angle, you can not see anything of the tyres so it looks as if it's a hover mobile :/  .... May i suggest you try Tim Feher's rather good webinar for rendering vehicles. You can find it on KeyShots webinars page or it's also available on YT :)

Don't loose heart, you'll get there with more practice !

Martin

Mahmoud

Quote from: TpwUK on September 22, 2015, 04:54:31 AM
It's a "not too bad a render", but the composition is bad, those wing mirrors look like robot hands, one snatching a lump of rock from that stone pile behind it, and the other has successfully harvested a lump from somewhere else. Respect given to getting all the detail into the front of the car, but at that angle, you can not see anything of the tyres so it looks as if it's a hover mobile :/  .... May i suggest you try Tim Feher's rather good webinar for rendering vehicles. You can find it on KeyShots webinars page or it's also available on YT :)

Don't loose heart, you'll get there with more practice !

Martin

Really it apprciate it !!! You don't know how much you critics and advices mean to me ;)
I will try my best to improve .

Thank you agin.

Cheers