Playing with Keyshot 6

Started by rembem, October 04, 2015, 03:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rembem

Just received Keyshot 6 and it's kick-ass rendering!! I'm working with a 3,6Gb file and it's NOT crashing ............
I took a CAD file from GrabCAD (first render you see) and added new material in Keyshot 6 with the material graph!!!!! (second render).
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

TpwUK

Well i would say you're taking to it like a duck to water!

Looking forward to seeing more from you as your skills evolve ... You're off to a flying start :)

Martin

INNEO_MWo

oh well. - there is a hug step between 'before' and 'after'. But in my opinion it is not a KS6-thing. You did great work! Only the DoF could be better done in Post-Processing. The procedural textures works great. Perhaps you could align the scratches texture on the heck tire more parallel (reduce the direction noise).

I would like to see more

rembem

Quote from: MWo on October 04, 2015, 11:38:34 AM
oh well. - there is a hug step between 'before' and 'after'. But in my opinion it is not a KS6-thing. You did great work! Only the DoF could be better done in Post-Processing. The procedural textures works great. Perhaps you could align the scratches texture on the heck tire more parallel (reduce the direction noise).

I would like to see more

Why is it not a Keyshot thing? I used the material graph so it's 6. And can you explain me a bit more about the DOF, because I used the standard setting in KS, and maybe you have some tips for me, would be great!

Despot

I really like the second one Rembem, very cool...

I completely disagree with MWo's comment about DOF though... Perhaps he would like to demonstrate his theory with a few KeyShot renders as I am all for learning something new... :)

J

p.s. I also love your beanie, if that is you in your profile picture :)

rembem

Quote from: Despot on October 07, 2015, 02:20:28 AM

I completely disagree with MWo's comment about DOF though... Perhaps he would like to demonstrate his theory with a few KeyShot renders as I am all for learning something new... :)

J

p.s. I also love your beanie, if that is you in your profile picture :)

I also love my beanie ........
The first render is not mine, it's the render which came with the CAD file from GRABcad

INNEO_MWo

Quote from: rembem on October 07, 2015, 02:24:55 AM
Quote from: Despot on October 07, 2015, 02:20:28 AM

J

There is nothing Special. I had a quick-tip-video (https://youtu.be/B_iMUp5gVsY?hd=1&fs=1&autoplay=1&rel=0) in mind.

rembem

Oh that's the Photoshop DOF, the keyshot render is better. This is easy when you want to change the focal point.

Arian Shamil

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
The second shot is simply amazing!
Love it, a lot :)