Main Menu

Lotus 3 Eleven

Started by Despot, October 05, 2015, 09:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alang7™

Created .. ? What you mean ? :)

Despot

Cinema 4D has a lens flare builder (of sorts) built into it. I rendered out onto a black background and composited with the KS render using screen blending mode.

Hope that helps

J

Alang7™

Ahh, i never used C4D, but i think i understand.

Thank you :)

edwardo

Great work J, as always. I really must look into C4D - its quite cheap and seems to do so much (Im still trying to decide what platform to start subD/poly modelling in)

Also, this lotus looks like right good fun!!

Despot

Cheers Ed, I'm not a modeller as such, but I know you can't go far wrong with C4D, or perhaps Modo ?

Yes, I would gladly lose a bollock to have a 'go' in the 3-11, I owned an old Elise 1.8 2DR years ago, it was mighty quick, but somewhat lairy ;)

J

Will Gibbons

Quote from: edwardo on October 17, 2015, 08:57:09 AM
Great work J, as always. I really must look into C4D - its quite cheap and seems to do so much (Im still trying to decide what platform to start subD/poly modelling in)

Also, this lotus looks like right good fun!!

I'm a SolidWorks user and have just began using MODO. C4D is on my list eventually, but I got MODO when they ran a really good deal a few weeks back. If you've got any questions, just holler. I've shared some of my thoughts in regard to easing into/learning MODO on my blog: willgibbonsdesign.com

Cheers.