Some works or two of mine. :)

Started by HristianShyne, October 21, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HristianShyne

Hello !
Finally i gathered courage to post my stuff here. I hope you guys like it. Cheers ! :))

syrom

Love these type of renders! Great job on the details!

E.Sirbu

TpwUK

They are all good renders with some good texture work. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Martin

Arian Shamil

Ciao Hristian!
You need courage to post this amazing ones!?!?!?!? They're amazing!
I already told to you on facebook...
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Martin, you know what? Hristian is a Moi user....and a very skilled user in my opinion (on both, Moi and Keyshot :D )

TpwUK

QuoteMartin, you know what? Hristian is a Moi user....and a very skilled uer in opinion (on both, Moi and Keyshot

I did not know that, I thought he was a Rhino user with the bust he posted. He certainly has skills

Martin

HristianShyne

Wow ! Thank you all for the kind words. Actually i use Zbrush and MoI, the render software you know and Photoshop for post production. Later i'll post more stuff. Cheers ! :)

Arian Shamil

Great workflow and great results...
Can't wait for more of your works :)

HristianShyne

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Arian Shamil on October 22, 2015, 03:01:34 AM
Ciao Hristian!
You need courage to post this amazing ones!?!?!?!? They're amazing!
I already told to you on facebook...
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Martin, you know what? Hristian is a Moi user....and a very skilled user in my opinion (on both, Moi and Keyshot :D )

Stole my words! This is very high quality work. No need to be afraid to share around here. Nobody bites. Thanks for sharing. Love this stuff!

Josh3D

Hristian! Was wondering when you were going to make your way over here :)

Have been following you and love your work. Keep it up!

Btw, would love to see your Popeye in KeyShot!

HristianShyne

Thank you, Josh ! Actually that is a brilliant idea ! I'll see what i can do about it ! :))

TpwUK

Mini research bot is cool !!

Martin

theAVator

I'll resonate the earlier sentiments... No courage required on your part to post these. They are amazing!

HristianShyne

Thank you so much for the kind words. Like i said i use Zbrush and MoI. I'll show  you guys more of my work.
These are some of my last works. The robotic leg i did with little modeling in Zbrush and with parts wich i made in MoI for my
kitbash set, which i'll present later for you guys. The drone is made mainly in MoI with little kitbashing in Zbrush and some modifications
also in Zbrush. They're both rendered in Keyshot (you didn't see that coming didn't ya?)
Cheers and thank you again ! :)