Main Menu

Pagani Zonda R

Started by diamond971, October 23, 2015, 01:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamond971

Hello Everybody.
This is my first post  ;D. The modeling is done with Cinema 4D R16 and the render made with Keyshot 5.
The final touches are made with Photochop CC.
Hope you like it.I'm waiting for your feedbaks.Regards From France
(The Render is in High Definition...4096 by 2162 Pixels)

TpwUK

If this is modelled for game mod work then it's great, if not then the model needs more SubD levels to get them jaggies gone :). Either way it's a good first post - Well done.

Martin

diamond971

Thank You TpwUK.
The effect "staircase" is due to bad setting Keyshot.In C4D, the object is clean and free of defects.
As I said, this is my first post and I know C4D, fine, but I just found Keyshot by a friend.
I will try to understand the appropriate settings.
The road is long, but the most important is the way you walk on this path, is it not?
Anyway, thank you for comment

Despot

What's being alluded to, is not aliasing issues, but tesselation/faceting issues with the geometry.

I can see it too mostly around the wheel arches... unfortunately your model does not hold up well when rendered at 4K

Nice shot anyway though :)

J

diamond971

OK Despot. Noticed... ;)
Weird, because in C4D, i haven't got any issues with the geometry.
Maybe it's about the Keyshot process, the size image or my computer.
Thanks for your returns.It helps !!..Merci

diamond971

Ok.
This time The Pagani Zonda R in a Studio.
Lower The Output  Resolution
Hope you like this one.

TpwUK

diamond971

Thanks Martin...waiting for comments from other viewer(s).

Juan_Martin

Very nice model! Love the new Stamp textures. The silver cilinder on the rims though, kind of stands out for me. Wonder how would it be if it were black ?

diamond971

Thanks, Juan.
At first the all rim is gold.
Just try to change it just to pop  the attention on the rim.
I don't want to replicate exactly the Zonda.
Some adjustements here and there. ;D

Juan_Martin

Haha I understand Diamond! Great work anyhow!  8)

diamond971

Hi to all.
Serving me with your advice and observations, I just finalizing my last render for this vehicle. :-\
I made some tweaking with the Carbon Fiber material, and few adjustements here and there..again
Hoping to get feedback from you, thank you in advance. ;)
(From France)

syrom

Modeling looks real good.  Lighting seems strong though. .. almost making it look like plastic. Maybe experiment with different hdri's. I noticed different   hdri can dramatically make or break a render.

diamond971

Thank you Syrom.
Noticed for the light or hDRI.
This is a good way for me to improve my render.When you stay too long in front of the picture, you can't "feell" th atmosphere.I'm not really sure for the 'Plastic look'..but ok, i will work on this.
See you soon all.