First Post on Keyshot Forum Audi R8 V10 Plus

Started by Jetmir Gashi, October 27, 2015, 09:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetmir Gashi

Hello there, first i wanted to say thanks to the Creators of Keyshot, it's just awesome!
So i dont introduce myself cause it would take a while :D , i'll do an short introduction
I'm 20years Old, and began the whole 3D-Rendering with 19. So not almost an year went by since i began. Also i don't do it on Commercial purpose i'm just an hobbyist who likes Cars (mostly Mercedes-Benz and Audi).
Without further
Here are the Screens:
Scene is fully 3D and created by myself in 3Ds Max 2014

Will Gibbons

Nice to meet you.

Great start! I think the top one reads better and the bottom one could have some more highlights. As for the Audi sign, it's a bit overpowering. Maybe a taaaad more desaturated?

Really though. Nice. I'm working on my first vehicle rendering and it's tough! Props

Jetmir Gashi

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on October 27, 2015, 09:54:12 AM
Nice to meet you.

Great start! I think the top one reads better and the bottom one could have some more highlights. As for the Audi sign, it's a bit overpowering. Maybe a taaaad more desaturated?

Really though. Nice. I'm working on my first vehicle rendering and it's tough! Props

Thanks!
Yes i know there are some minor issues cause it's quiet hard to find the mix of not too bright and not too dark. Also yes the Audi Logo is oversaturated :)
Next time better :P

Speedster

Welcome!  You "kids" scare the hell out of me!

I agree with the above, but you're well on your way. 

The first image has a wonderful depth, or "roundness", very hard to achieve.  My mom, who was a noted artist for over 80 years, used to tell her students "Paint that which you don't see.  Wrap your hands around your subject".

Bill G

Jetmir Gashi

Quote from: Speedster on October 27, 2015, 10:50:55 AM
Welcome!  You "kids" scare the hell out of me!

I agree with the above, but you're well on your way. 

The first image has a wonderful depth, or "roundness", very hard to achieve.  My mom, who was a noted artist for over 80 years, used to tell her students "Paint that which you don't see.  Wrap your hands around your subject".

Bill G

Thank you very very much!