Lamborghini Aventador SV 2015

Started by Shubham_Kapoor, November 17, 2015, 07:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shubham_Kapoor

Here it is, the beast of beasts. The lambo cars are so good. This is the last render I will do in Keyshot 5, because the 6 is out and it's so good. I am very excited that it's finally released.

The scene was built in Cinema 4D.
Lit with Area lights.
No Hdri.
I will do more shots soon. So stay tuned.
;D

TpwUK

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: TpwUK on November 17, 2015, 08:57:47 AM
Very nice Mr. Kapoor :)

Martin
You are the first one to call me by my surname. Thanks for that and your kind words too. :D

theAVator

It's a bit showy, do you have anything along the lines of a Chevy Nova?   ;)
Nice work! Very striking

syrom

Good modeling.  Only problem I see is how flat the cars body reflection is on the edges away from the center lighting.  In real life,  there is some minor reflection.  Maybe add some otger invisible emitters?

Shubham_Kapoor

Thanks a lot guys. Also the car is not my model I got it from squir.com and yeah I agree about the lighting issue. Maybe in the next shot I'll add more emitters. :D

Josh3D

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Josh Mings on November 18, 2015, 09:48:51 AM
Absolutely love this. Well done.

+1 especially with this composition. I'm often not a fan of centered compositions, but this works for me.

Shubham_Kapoor

Woooah thanks a lot Josh and Will.
I am so glad you guys liked it.

syrom

Off topic. Have you used 3dmax for modeling ? If so, how do you like it compared to cinema4d?

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: syrom on November 19, 2015, 11:30:15 AM
Off topic. Have you used 3dmax for modeling ? If so, how do you like it compared to cinema4d?
I use 3Ds Max for rendering with vray. As Vray is a lot more better in 3Ds Max. But I have been using Cinema for a year now, compared to months of experience in 3Ds. I am more handy with Cinema so I prefer if over 3Ds Max. But yes, I modeled some scenes in 3Ds too it's pretty good too. Some tools are there which are not provided in Cinema, or I don't really know where they are. At last each program is designed for months and years. They are all very good. It comes down to the user in which program he/she is comfortable. I really like the help provided in Cinema for every  button like that's pretty crazy. Read that and you won't need any tutorials. 3Ds max is equally good, try it if you find it handy; Dig it to learn more and you will eventually end up loving it.  ;)