Open PDS in Photoshop but no reflection.

Started by friszman, December 07, 2015, 07:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

friszman

Good day all,

Specs-  Win10.pro 64b- Rhino 5- keyshot6- Photoshop 15.1

I run into a situation that I couldn't find out any answer by myself, I save my renders under a PSD file including the alpha transparency the same way I use to do with version 5 and send the file to my partner to be optimized in Photoshop.

The problem I am running is that the ground reflection is not showing when my partner opens in Photoshop, for some reason unknown to me when she opens the PSD file in Photoshop the reflections is not there, of course the option reflect is on and it shows prior of saving in PDS in KeyShot .

Also, when she opens older (keyShot 5) render files in Photoshop everything is ok. (I thought that the latest version of Photoshop was the cause but since it opens the old renders with no problem I believe it may be some kind of misconfiguration)

Am I missing something in my configuration? I try every knowledge I have (which is not much) to see what is happening and couldn't find any, I reviewed a couple of time the configuration and again couldn't find anything, it looks exactly the way it was in KeyShot 5.

Could you guys please help me out in what I am doing wrong with this new version.

Thank you in advance for the time and any help,