Where is all those Pro features?

Started by kirk2345, December 08, 2015, 04:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirk2345

Downloaded the demo and can't find anything.   Render passes , node editor ?
Is there pro version trial?    I was going to upgrade zbrush keyshot version to pro one and have not seen anything that would persuade me to do so

TpwUK

Despot

The Material Graph (node editor) is accessed via a button that is to the left of the large material preview sphere. You can access it from any material that you have applied to geometry. See attached image.

The render passes are found in the Output section of the Render window

J

kirk2345

I downloaded trial version.  That material graph is gray / not working and absolutely no passes in output section of render window?           

So no ways  to test those Pro features?

Is there a shadow pass,  albedo/diffuse color pass,  indirect illumination pass ,   unnormalised  depth pass  for true depth composing   or normalised one  , unpremultiplied alpha? .  Are the passes could be  done with anti-aliasing  including depth one?     Does exr include the passes and would they work in Fusion or other composing soft smoothly .   

Is there any cavity/curvature based procedural "dirt" shaders or a way to build one from nodes ?

So many questions.     

TpwUK

If you contact licence@luxion.com and explain your needs and shortcomings in your trial download, i am sure they will fix you up with a pro version for 14 days - Not a long time I know, but it would give you time to see if it does all that you want/need

Martin

multitech

I concur with Martin.  My initial KS5 trial download did not have Pro functionality.  I emailed Luxion and they gave me a link to the Pro download and a new trial license.  Pro functionality is totally worth it.

Mike  8)