Main Menu

Laferrari

Started by Hossein Alfideh, December 11, 2015, 02:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hey guys
I've been working on this model for a month and today I just imported it in KS, the whole environment is made by pins but the reflection on the roof is driving me crazy and I really hate it. :'(
any ideas how can I avoid the roof reflection? ???
I'll be posting some other renders when the work is done  :)

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: erfan on December 11, 2015, 02:16:23 AM
Hey guys
I've been working on this model for a month and today I just imported it in KS, the whole environment is made by pins but the reflection on the roof is driving me crazy and I really hate it. :'(
It's looking great!
If the pin that creates the reflection on the roof is essential to some of the reflections on the rest of the body, then I'll suggest to do rendering without the pin and one with the pin and then comp the results together in e.g. photoshop.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 11, 2015, 04:17:36 AM
Quote from: erfan on December 11, 2015, 02:16:23 AM
Hey guys

It's looking great!
If the pin that creates the reflection on the roof is essential to some of the reflections on the rest of the body, then I'll suggest to do rendering without the pin and one with the pin and then comp the results together in e.g. photoshop.

That's actually good i can finally get rid of those reflexes , tnx mate