Main Menu

Shelter [WIP]

Started by Esben Oxholm, December 10, 2015, 12:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

Hi guys.

Here's a project I'll work on now and then when the schedule allows for it. It is my first serious attempt to do an interior and I want it to be damn good! :) I'm doing all the modeling myself as I plan to share the final scene + post processing as a practice scene when it is finished.

Instead of sharing the final result only, I want to bring you on for the ride and keep you updated on my proces from start to finish.
Please bring whatever inputs and ideas you have to the table. I'll appreciate a lot!

I'll start sharing a first test of lighting with what I've modelled so far. It is an enclosed space lit by a sky-hdri. Interior mode is on.
I have a lot of props to go and I'll post an update when I have some more to show.

Best,

TpwUK

Great idea - Maybe when this one is done we should organise a KS Users mash-up - Get users contributing models, others doing lighting, and them others contributing materials etc.

What apps are you modelling with ? Will make it easier to give suggestions

Martin

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: TpwUK on December 10, 2015, 11:21:51 PM
Great idea - Maybe when this one is done we should organise a KS Users mash-up - Get users contributing models, others doing lighting, and them others contributing materials etc.

What apps are you modelling with ? Will make it easier to give suggestions
Fun idea. Not sure how it will work out... but worth a try :)

I'm using Modo for the modeling.

I've being playing a bit with the lighting. I'm at the moment going for a dusky winter mood. Let me know what you think.
Also, I need to place one or more objects in the lower right corner to balance out the composition. I could use some help here on what it should be.

Best,

Speedster

There's an awesome Eames Chair on GrabCad.  I don't remember the artist, but the quality is top notch!
Bill G

Josh3D

Bookmarking this one :) Can't wait to see where this goes!

Will Gibbons

Nice work Esben! Cool to see you working on a project in MODO too. I could see a Christmas tree in the right-hand corner, but I'm not trying to make your project a modeling hell. Maybe a cool beverage cart with some nice looking glass bottles?