All My 3D render passes for practice
4K Quality @
https://flic.kr/p/C9NL6t
FB Group ‪#‎KeyShot3DRenderTHAILAND‬
01.artwork / 02.clay renders / 03.working Scene

DriesV

Stunning!
Great atmosphere.

Would love to see a night shot of this (only light bulbs). :)

Dries

Will Gibbons

bronson

Wow! I really like the 1st render.
One of the best interior render using keyshot I've ever seen.

Bronson

TpwUK

This some great work ... Are you using two image planes for the outside views ? They don't appear to be the same location for window to window

Martin

Esben Oxholm

Hi Boyd.
I agree with bronson and says that the first you posted is definitely in my top 3 for KeyShot interiors. Great job.

In regards to the night shots I'm not sure which one I like the better. The IES versions seems too bright and sharp. What happens if you dial down the intensity and adds a small radius to the IES lights? The area light version seems too soft in the shadows compared to what you would expect from such light source.

Best,

boyd_747

Quote from: TpwUK on December 18, 2015, 12:25:39 AM
This some great work ... Are you using two image planes for the outside views ? They don't appear to be the same location for window to window

Martin
I used single image from ZBrush bundle Backplates

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 18, 2015, 12:30:57 AM
Hi Boyd.
I agree with bronson and says that the first you posted is definitely in my top 3 for KeyShot interiors. Great job.

In regards to the night shots I'm not sure which one I like the better. The IES versions seems too bright and sharp. What happens if you dial down the intensity and adds a small radius to the IES lights? The area light version seems too soft in the shadows compared to what you would expect from such light source.

Best,
I had a sample to try out one for IES test.small radius result is too dark and all the details are missing. All over White occur from PS process.I used Area light, because  avoid the conflict for their shadows.I'll solved IES scene when I have enough free time
:
Sorry for my English If incorrect,by  google translate
thank yours comments.

PhilippeV8

I'm puzzled by the "36" in the image.  It reminds me of a racing car number, yet this scene has nothing to do with racing (or) cars.

boyd_747

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on December 18, 2015, 05:11:48 AM
I'm puzzled by the "36" in the image.  It reminds me of a racing car number, yet this scene has nothing to do with racing (or) cars.
This's original Material from Ö-orio Studeö .I respect his work.It does not change."36" I think that originate from here.

http://www.armazemindustrial.com/#!objetos/c1c4u

mertmg

I want that kitchen!  ;D
Very good indeed. You've make tutorial. I'm sure you've good tricks to show off...

KeyShot

Looking great! The first image as others have noticed is particularly good.

Arian Shamil

Very glad to see interiors rendering done with Keyshot.
Love them all