Concept Car - 3D Studio

Started by SebasDesign, February 20, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

A new render of my concept car, the "VX5" in preparation for the new concept I'm currently working on :D
3D studio, lit with area lights and the big one on top is emissive
Personally like it but the light on the walls was a little bit too grainy so I tried to fix it in PS
Anyway let me know your opinions

Despot

I like the render itself, but you need to be aware of geometry tessellation issues around the wheel arches and window frames - when viewed full size it spoils a nice render somewhat :)

J

SebasDesign

Quote from: Despot on February 21, 2016, 06:27:19 AM
I like the render itself, but you need to be aware of geometry tessellation issues around the wheel arches and window frames - when viewed full size it spoils a nice render somewhat :)

J
Yeah I knew this would come up... my bad, I noticed that too late but I'm glad you liked it

SebasDesign

A couple more renders

Speedster

Killer concept!  Stunning and original design that will really grab attention.

But your studio is exceptional- the best I've seen!

Great job!  Show us more!!

Bill G

SebasDesign

Quote from: Speedster on February 24, 2016, 04:39:50 PM
Killer concept!  Stunning and original design that will really grab attention.

But your studio is exceptional- the best I've seen!

Great job!  Show us more!!

Bill G
Thanks a lot Bill, I'm glad you like the studio and the concept so much! I hope you like the new one I'm working on

Speedster

Tom Meade, the great Ferrari designer and supercar builder, was a close friend, and I assisted him in the design of his last supercar, the Thomasima IV, sadly unfinished due to his recent passing.  http://cafespa.com/index.php?news=000202&title=Ferrari-Icon-Tom-Meade-Dies-at-74.

I think Tom would give your design a "thumbs-up"!

Bill G

SebasDesign

Now that I showed you guys my new concept car, I thought you might want to see the showcase video I made of the VX5 and share your thoughts...
I will make a video of the new XGT eventually so I'll let everyone know once it's done.
Now I am not really sure how to attach the youtube video so here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHW7-5OjLUU

-Sebas