can't download from Cloud?

Started by J.B., January 12, 2016, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARUS

OK, found a workaround...Dragging and Dropping the Cloud resource directly into your KEYSHOT scene , will place the resource in the designated download folder ...

TpwUK

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 04, 2017, 05:48:13 AM
Try dragging the cloud resource to the KeyShot library's relevant folder. If the problem persist, please contact our support team: support@luxion.com

Confirmed as working with D&D here - Thanks  and all the best for 2017 Chad and CARUS

Martin

br3ttman

Sorry, maybe I overdid the caffeine today, but I'm not following your remedy at all:

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 04, 2017, 05:48:13 AM
Try dragging the cloud resource to the KeyShot library's relevant folder. If the problem persist, please contact our support team: support@luxion.com
What is the "cloud resource" so that I can select and drag it?  I'm on a Mac: by "KeyShot library's relevant folder" do you mean Library/Application Support/KeyShot 6?  Should I have a folder in there called "KeyShot Cloud" or something similar for this to work?

TpwUK

QuoteWhat is the "cloud resource" so that I can select and drag it?  I'm on a Mac: by "KeyShot library's relevant folder" do you mean Library/Application Support/KeyShot 6?  Should I have a folder in there called "KeyShot Cloud" or something similar for this to work?

The 'Cloud Source' is a thumbnail you see in the Cloud Library in your web browser. Drag the material from the web browser to your KeyShot scene and it should then pop up a dialog for you to enter your username and password. Then you should be able to drag and drop whatever materials you want from the Cloud Library.

If you just drag and drop directly to your scenes preview screen, you might see an error saying the download has failed, however the materials will show up under Downloads in you KS Materials Library and you can then assign them as required.

Martin

br3ttman

Thanks TpwUK for the extra 'hand holding'.  I got it to work now. :)

MealeaYing

Where do you set your username and password? The website has one and the... um... I dont know what it is, the other theng that asks for it again, that one doesn't work...