Keyshot 5 or 6 screen freezing

Started by neroz, March 11, 2016, 07:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad Holton

Awesome - glad you're up and running. Thanks for letting us know the resolution for future cases.

Chad

TpwUK

Quote from: Chad Holton on March 21, 2016, 07:58:56 AM
Awesome - glad you're up and running. Thanks for letting us know the resolution for future cases.

Chad

This sounds similar to that Dell problem a few months back Chad, I wonder if it's related - I don't know if MSI still provide Dell mobo's but it might be worth looking into

Quote from: palegarto on March 21, 2016, 07:06:34 AM
Problem solved: My friend suggested that the pre-installed drivers and utilities may also interrupt Keyshot functioning so i re-installed almost all of them, even updated the BIOS from the MSI website.

Cheers!

Awesome !! Hope to get to see some renders from you soon :)

Martin

neroz

It is working for me too
I install all of drivers and update my bios

Brad Stebbing

Hey Guys,
I too had this same problem (with the same computer), before finding this thread I reinstalled everything on the computer back to factory settings with no avail.  Before going through the motions of reinstalling the BIOS and updating every single driver, I tried deleting an "audio" piece of software that MSI has suggested everyone remove anyway.  To do this, simple go to "Programs and Features" and uninstall "Nahamic".  This fixed the problem for me and now Keyshot is running smoothly (I can't remember if I restarted the computer after or not, but probably recommended).  This would also happen if you were to reinstall all of the drivers as suggested before, but simply removing that program is a much less painful way to achieve the same result.  :)...Hope this helps!