Main Menu

Practice Renders

Started by ajilopez, March 21, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajilopez

Just a few practice renders after some tips from Master Tim.

TpwUK

They are all good solid renders, Tim has given you some great foundation advice ...

Martin

Artur

The mercedes looks advertisement ready.

Excellent work.

NM-92

I like the dark floor, a lot.

SebasDesign

hmm if these are the "practice" renders, I can't imagine how the serious ones could look... it's just astonishing!
btw the textures you used on the ground, did you download them or they're already in keyshot?

ajilopez

Quote from: TpwUK on March 21, 2016, 05:12:43 AM
They are all good solid renders, Tim has given you some great foundation advice ...

Martin

Yup a really huge thanks to Tim. :)

ajilopez

Quote from: Artur on March 21, 2016, 07:14:48 AM
The mercedes looks advertisement ready.

Excellent work.

Thank you. :)

ajilopez

ajilopez

Quote from: Sebas_ace96 on March 23, 2016, 06:33:12 PM
hmm if these are the "practice" renders, I can't imagine how the serious ones could look... it's just astonishing!
btw the textures you used on the ground, did you download them or they're already in keyshot?

I actually refrain from doing more than 5% post prod on renders. Just trying to keep it at raw as possible. I try to do everything within KS, to see how much I can push it without my pc blowing up :P As for the textures, I forgot exactly where I got them. But I'm sure it's around the web somewhere.

ajilopez

Trying to go back to how I set things up before. I choose to do a full 3d scene whenever possible. This time, still trying to perfect whatever Tim taught me.  :)

Josh3D

Cool, but hard to tell the color. Is it silver or white?

SebasDesign

ajilopez

KristiHernandez