Main Menu

Three MCs

Started by leemale, March 17, 2016, 03:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leemale

I had loads of fun working on this -My first project using Keyshot.  I only wish I'd got my hands on it sooner!

Robb63

Wow! I don't even know what else to say.

Esben Oxholm

That is very cool!
I don't think I've seen KeyShot for that kinda style before. A least not this well done.

I love the blue rim lighting!

TpwUK

This is just crazy good and shows the versatility of KS development - Awesome result :)

Martin

Josh3D

This is all kinds of awesome. NOW AD-ROCK! AND MCA! LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT IN THE OLD SCHOOL WAY!  :D

Speedster

Wow!  This is just super work!  Great style!  It reminds me of my old "frat days"!
Bill G

Justin M

Top notch stuff! Great job!

Will Gibbons

Dang. This is different and cool!

leemale

Thanks everyone! I found Keyshot's integration with zbrush super easy to use and  I'll definitely be incorporating this into my workflow from now on. It's taken all of the pain out of the rendering process and I was amazed at how forgiving it seems to be; I was able to render the entire scene (all three characters and the ghetto blaster /with high resolution geometry and textures) in one go* on my laptop- I'd never have dreamed of being able to do this previously -simply mazing stuff!

(*I rendered several passes for compositing purposes, but I did not have to break the scene into component parts)

Chad Holton

Love this one! Thanks for sharing.

leemale

I decided to do something quick for fun, after spending a good while on the Beasties pic. Peter Cushing has long been a personal hero of mine, so I thought I'd knock up this quick caricature portrait in tribute.  I turned this around inside a day. Sculpted in zbrush, rendered in Keyshot, with some compositing/ levels tweaks etc in Photoshop.  Feedback more than welcome!

Chad Holton

Justin M

TpwUK

A fitting tribute, well done :)

Martin