Inslip® - A Blatant Campaign Post

Started by jkoshak, February 18, 2016, 01:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkoshak

Hi All,
I come here every morning to check new posts and thought I'd post these renders.
They were done with Keyshot 5 and suppose to be Sharkskin Neoprene (like scuba suit), capped with painted aglets, or anchors. We designed and have begun manufacturing them. These shots were done when they were still in concept phase, and look almost as good as the final product!  ??? Here's a link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inslip/inslip-a-comfortable-strap-for-your-phone-and-tabl Thank you everyone, keep posting gold. 
PS: Interiors is what I use Keyshot for professionally, so the car renders were helpful in create these, but if you've posted a kitchen interior I probably have it printed out and on the wall  ::)
-J

Josh3D

Pretty cool idea Jeremy! Had to look at the campaign for some context--maybe you meant for that :) - I think you've done a great job on the renders and the Kickstarter campaign. Good luck!

jkoshak

Quote from: Josh Mings on February 20, 2016, 06:24:52 PM
Pretty cool idea Jeremy! Had to look at the campaign for some context--maybe you meant for that :)
Maybe I did! Thanks for the feedback Josh. It was well worth the effort and Keyshot definitely had roll in making this dream a reality. Many proposed concepts came to life in Keyshot and a few ended as real life product! Thanks for posting all the amazing renders, this forum is great. I'll have to post a kitchen here soon!
JK