Main Menu

Xeon E5-2687W v4

Started by ohashi3d, March 30, 2016, 04:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohashi3d

Recently I've got two Xeon E5-2687W v4 (Broadwell-EP, should be released officially very soon :) )
194FPS in single CPU setting, with KeyShot6.1 on Win7Pro(x64)SP1.

Now I'm waiting for BIOS update of my dual CPU motherboard.
I'll update the results in dual CPU setting later...

ohashi3d

As I can't wait for official BIOS update by ASUS, finally I modified the BIOS of my Z10PA-D8 :)

340FPS in dual E5-2687W v4 setting, with KeyShot6.1 on Win7Pro(x64)SP1.

TpwUK

Awesome, dread to think of the price tag!

Martin

HaroldL

I thought I saw them a somewhere North of $2000 -- a piece. :o

SeriousNND

Hello i am Nenad From Serbia (Europe) and i want to buy similar Workstation like you cuz i am also IT Expert ElitE and do
Programming,Video&Audio Editing,Design,3D Modeling,HTML,PHP,Java,C,C++ etc... (For gaming also :D hihihihi)
So i need help about how this works and cuz i am new in BIOS flashing so i need some advice. I hear from other people to this motherboard is not support the 4 way/3way SLI and Crossfire :( and BIOS not want to work with Dual Xeon 2600 v4 Series also. (Tell me please what bios you using on ASUS Z10PA-D8)
Here is my build please tell me is everything ok with compability and rate my build.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2687W V4 3.0GHz 12-Core 24 thread 30MB L3 (Two of them)
EVGA ACX CPU Cooler (two of them)
MOBO: ASUS Z10PA-D8  OR Asus Z10Pe -d8 or Asus z10pe-d16  Please tell me whitch one is have best bios support and this my xeon's work on dual socket. :"(
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 16GB RAM 2133MHz DDR4 ECC Reg CL15 (8 of them)
HDD: Seagate 8TB Archive HDD SATA 6GBps 128MB Cache (5 of them)
GPU: AMD RADEON PRO DUO (2 of them) (is my processing cores and stats stack? (I know memory not stack but i don't know about other)
Is this work in 4 way or 2 way crossfire cuz technically 1 pro duo have 2 fiji chips on GPU -.- so 2 radeon pro duos have 4 chips and is this 4 way or 2 way crossfire cuz radeon pro duo is a single card. (tell me)
CASE: Corsair Obsidian 900D
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2
Noctua NT-H1 (2 of them)
FANS: Noctua SSO2 Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM (7 of them)
Thank you if you or somebody other help me. :) (What bios and motherboard i shoud use in order to i can Crossfire 2 Radeon Pro Duos and use 2 E5 2687W v4 Xeons? :'( Hope for fast answer