Random Renderings (+ An apple a day)

Started by Esben Oxholm, April 28, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

Now and then I do some renderings for the sake of practice or just to try some stuff out.
Figured that I might as well show them here :)

Best,

NM-92

Looking not only at this, but all your renderings in general, i am absolutely amazed by the quality of all your ground planes. All the detail and effort that you put there really end up in fantastic images. Great job.

Magnus Skogsfjord

One day, I hope I will be able to knitpick on something, but alas, it is not today.

Anyway, that's my awkward way of complimenting your work. Never a flaw. Loving it! (especially the cutlery)

DMerz III

Esben, these are wonderful, love the materials!

Josh3D

Finema

Impressive ! I like all !

Esben Oxholm

Thanks a lot guys!

@Magnus: I hope so too ;)

Esben Oxholm

For anyone interested I have made these scenes available as free downloads from my gumroad page:

Have a great weekend!

fario

Esben Oxholm

A little fun with a scanned model from www.threedscans.com, translucent KeyShot material and a few red giant universe post effects added in after effects:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFROepYr4TX/

Chad Holton

Thanks in advance for the nightmare I will have tonight, Esben.  :D Just kidding - that turned out really cool.

TpwUK

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on May 11, 2016, 08:15:20 AM
A little fun with a scanned model from www.threedscans.com, translucent KeyShot material and a few red giant universe post effects added in after effects:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFROepYr4TX/

Pretty cool - AE's blur or KS ?

Martin

Magnus Skogsfjord

That's really cool indeed! +1 on Martins question.

Esben Oxholm

Thank you guys!
Hope you slept alright, Chad ;)

Blur is from KeyShot. I always use KeyShot for that. I think that the extra rendering time is worth the quality. I've never managed to create a heavy blur like this in post that was also looking as good as this. Only, if the time schedule is very tight or I onlu need a very subtle DoF blur I do it in post.

Will Gibbons

*** Cough, ground material workshop *** Great stuff man!