Random Renderings (+ An apple a day)

Started by Esben Oxholm, April 28, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMerz III

:) Awesome look, great composition and of course, superb simple lighting.

Question about the HDRI @ 0; is this any different than having an ALL BLACK HDR?
Just curious.

Thanks!

Esben Oxholm

Thank you all for the nice comments! Much appreciated.
Quote from: dmerziii on February 16, 2017, 11:45:29 AM
Question about the HDRI @ 0; is this any different than having an ALL BLACK HDR?
Just curious.
Should give the exact same result :)

Had some fun altering the lights on this scene to create the feeling of day, night and dawn.
Now, on to something new.

Will Gibbons

I like the night scene the best. The first one you did that was very blue... I didn't want to sound like a jerk, but I think the sharpening (assuming that's what it is) was too aggressive causing white outlines around everything which was distracting. These last two are really great!

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Will Gibbons on February 17, 2017, 07:20:40 AM
I like the night scene the best. The first one you did that was very blue... I didn't want to sound like a jerk, but I think the sharpening (assuming that's what it is) was too aggressive causing white outlines around everything which was distracting. These last two are really great!
Thanks a bunch, Will.
You don't sound like a jerk! That is exactly the kind of feedback that I like to get. I see it now as well. The sharpening is bad, especially around the table legs. Went too quick over that. Thanks.

Esben Oxholm

Had fun creating a simple animation of a Braun Clock model from modelplusmodel.com.

See animation here: https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=14163.0

Here's a still:

TpwUK

Very realistic render and the animation complete with audio is a touch of class - Awesome job :)

Martin

NM-92

Just saw the animation and it blew my mind. I've already saw it in other of your animations, but you can capture the tiny subtle details of movement to make it look awesome (like the vibration of the clock hand). Bravo for this one man.

Magnus Skogsfjord

That's some pixar level shit right there. Absolutely mind blowing.

To summarize: http://i.imgur.com/2dPuX.gif

Edit: Also - http://i.imgur.com/TpTITR3.gif

Will Gibbons

*sigh... #mousedrop

Congrats on proving that simple can be awesome.

rfollett

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on February 15, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
Hi peeps,

Had some fun yesterday creating a quick interior scene.
Models from Dimensiva.com and textures from poliigon.com
Lit by two area lights, HDRI at 0, interior rendering mode, post processing in photoshop.

great scene, is it for sale on your site?

bdesign

Fantastic work, Esben! +1 with Magnus on the "Pixar level shit" :)  Also +1 with Nico on the subtle movement- that slapback vibration on the second hand is awesome!

Cheers,
Eric

Hossein Alfideh

Another high class work!I always enjoy seeing your work man.  :)

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: TpwUK on February 21, 2017, 02:18:04 AM
Very realistic render and the animation complete with audio is a touch of class - Awesome job :)
Thanks a bunch, Martin :)

Quote from: NM-92 on February 21, 2017, 04:41:03 AM
Just saw the animation and it blew my mind. I've already saw it in other of your animations, but you can capture the tiny subtle details of movement to make it look awesome (like the vibration of the clock hand). Bravo for this one man.
Thanks for noticing the tiny details!

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on February 21, 2017, 05:19:40 AM
That's some pixar level shit right there. Absolutely mind blowing.
To summarize: http://i.imgur.com/2dPuX.gif
Edit: Also - http://i.imgur.com/TpTITR3.gif
Ha, wow. That is a high level compliment. Not sure if I can live up to that :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on February 21, 2017, 07:36:02 AM
*sigh... #mousedrop
Congrats on proving that simple can be awesome.
Thanks. Sometimes it is fun to work with something simple and spend a lot of time to really make it look good.

Quote from: rfollett on February 21, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
great scene, is it for sale on your site?
Hi. No, unfortunately not. Didn't create the clock so can't share it.

Quote from: bdesign on February 21, 2017, 11:32:23 AM
Fantastic work, Esben! +1 with Magnus on the "Pixar level shit" :)  Also +1 with Nico on the subtle movement- that slapback vibration on the second hand is awesome!
Thanks, Eric!

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on February 24, 2017, 12:51:00 PM
Another high class work!I always enjoy seeing your work man.  :)
Thanks, Hossein. Likewise :)

Esben Oxholm

New small project for fun.
Dropping a cookie.

Cookie is a 3d scan from blankrepository.com and the milk was modelled using the splash kit for modo.
All rendered in KeyShot.

Cheers,

Andrzej Orzecki

What we can say... You are one of the masters here who combine all this skills like lighting,dof and color tonality together.
incredible as always!

Cheers