Random Renderings (+ An apple a day)

Started by Esben Oxholm, April 28, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Not a fan of the glass. A mug would have been my choice, but this looks spectacular Esben ! Lovely lighting and DoF. Cheers !

Hossein Alfideh

Another high class work dude!
It's nice to see the clay too,really lovely!

TpwUK

You'll have to forgive the British humour on this but I can't help myself - Splashing out on KeyShot and Modo, now that's just taking the biscuit! ... Luv the result though

Martin

Will Gibbons

Wow. Maybe it's just the simplicity, or contrast of the materials/textures that I love... something about this is just really pleasing. Very well-done.

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Andrzej Orzecki on March 16, 2017, 12:08:34 AM
What we can say... You are one of the masters here who combine all this skills like lighting,dof and color tonality together.
incredible as always!
Thanks a bunch!

Quote from: NM-92 on March 16, 2017, 05:17:27 AM
Not a fan of the glass. A mug would have been my choice, but this looks spectacular Esben ! Lovely lighting and DoF. Cheers !
Thanks, Nico. I was actually about to create a mug, but then thought that no one drinks cold milk from a cup, and went with the glass to stay true to the context :)

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on March 16, 2017, 09:31:50 AM
Another high class work dude!
It's nice to see the clay too,really lovely!
Thanks Hossein!

Quote from: TpwUK on March 17, 2017, 02:29:02 AM
You'll have to forgive the British humour on this but I can't help myself - Splashing out on KeyShot and Modo, now that's just taking the biscuit! ... Luv the result though
Haha, thanks. Bring on all the british humour you want to. Doesn't bother me :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 17, 2017, 06:53:13 AM
Wow. Maybe it's just the simplicity, or contrast of the materials/textures that I love... something about this is just really pleasing. Very well-done.
Thanks a bunch, Will. Love the contrast of the colors and materiality myself. Light/dark and rough/smooth.

Esben Oxholm

Here's a small modeling practice in modo rendered with KeyShot.
Grab the model, KSP and PSD at www.gumroad.com/esbenoxholm

Hossein Alfideh

Hell yeah,there are lots of things I like about this.that green plastic is totally awesome.
I've said it many times before,the way you keep the scene look simple and the combination of colors you choose are outstanding.
Thanks for sharing.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Esben Oxholm

Hi all!
Have been really busy lately, but wanted to show a few experimental projects done for fun and practice.
Everything is modelled in modo, except for the banan which is a 3d-scan from blank repository.

Thanks for looking,

Esben Oxholm

Will Gibbons

I gotta say I like the germs! Different for you. I could have been fooled into thinking it was some photo.

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Will Gibbons on July 03, 2017, 07:46:42 AM
I gotta say I like the germs! Different for you. I could have been fooled into thinking it was some photo.

Thanks a bunch, Will. It was quite fun to do as well :)

Esben Oxholm

Here's a new one:
Apple from blankrepository, cutlery from turbosquid, marble texture from poliigon, the rest by me :)

NM-92

This last one is very expressive. I like the composition also, but i think the apple is a little bit too dark. Great job anyways.

Andrzej Orzecki

Great renderings! The whole set is really lovely but the last one perfectly describe your style,clean,perfectly set up and like Nico said, so expressive!