How do I achieve diamond ring renders like these?

Started by udithainda, May 03, 2016, 12:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

udithainda

Hello everyone,

I need a little bit of assistance. These are not my renders. How do I achieve diamond ring renders like these? These renders are from www.RingRender.com they also have video (Amazing stuff). I haven't seen any jewelry renders like is on the forum. Is this KS or some other software. If there is a way to achieve this in KS can anyone lend a helping hand? Can KeyShot produce diamonds like these? I have tried several times but I just cant get it to work. I posted this before and got few responses, maybe its not possible. Can anyone post a diamond render that can compete with these or that is better?

Esben Oxholm

Hi udithainda.

If you are able to provide me with a model of that particular ring (or something similar), I would like to give it a shot and share the settings with you.
I'm pretty sure it is possible to get quite close to results like this with KeyShot.

Best,

udithainda

hi Esben Oxholm
thanks for your cooperation.. i will attached the file. thanks

Chad Holton

Here's a scene already setup and ready to go. You can play around with the settings to see how it was done:

https://www.keyshot.com/downloads/scenes/KeyShot_EternityRing.ksp

It comes down to a good model, lighting and a lot of practice to achieve results like your references.

Esben Oxholm

Here's what I got to with the time I had available.
Not by any means perfect, but it might help you in the right direction.

Best,

JBird

FYI, your examples were done in Bunkspeed not Keyshot.

JBird